Registration & Practical Information
Registration for the retreat is limited to 12 participants.
- Early Bird Price (through May 31, 2018): €1,498
- Regular Price: €1,698
The price for the retreat includes:
- All workshops
- 4 nights accommodation (shared room with two beds)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Transportation from Reykjavik to Sólheimar on the morning of September 30, 2018
- Transportation from Sólheimar to Reykjavik in the afternoon of October 4, 2018
- Amazing excursions to Gullfoss, Geysir, Thingvellir and Kerið volcanic lake.
The price does not include:
- Your flight to and from Iceland
- Travel insurance (including cancellation insurance)
- Hotel or Airbnb on days before or after the retreat
- Entrance to Laugarvatn Fontana Spa
- Entrance to the volcanic lake Kerið
Flexible Registration Options
For your convenience, we are offering two ways for you to reserve your place at the retreat.
OPTION #1: RESERVE YOUR SPOT BY PAYING IN FULL (1-Payment Option)
- To qualify for the Early Bird DiscountRegistration price, pay the full registration of €1,498 no later than May 31, 2018.
- For those registering after May 31, 2018, pay the full registration of €1,698 no later than July 27, 2018.
OPTION #2: PLACING A DEPOSIT TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT — (2-Payment Option)
You can reserve your spot by first submitting a deposit of €749. Once you’ve made your deposit:
- To qualify for the Early Bird DiscountRegistration price, the balance due of€749 (for a total of €1,498) must be paid no later than May 31, 2018.
- For those paying after May 31, 2018, the balance due of €949 (for a total of €1,698) must be paid no later than July 27, 2018.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
To cancel your participation in the retreat you must do so in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your registration is not cancelled until you receive confirmation from Hanna.
Cancellation For Those Who Have Made Deposits
- If you have paid a deposit and cancel before June 15, 2018, 50% of the deposit paid, less actual credit card fees will be refunded.
- If you have paid a deposit and cancel after June 15, 2018, no refund of the deposit paid will be provided.
Cancellation For Those Who Have Paid Their Registration In Full
- If you have paid your full registration and cancel before June 15, 2018, 75% of the full registration fee paid, less actual credit card fees will be refunded.
- If you have paid your full registration and cancel between June 15, and July 27, 2018, 50% of the full registration fee paid, less actual credit card fees will be refunded.
Cancellation Info Relevant To All Who Have Registered
- No refund will be provided for any cancellation requests made after July 27, 2018.
- No refund will be provided if a participant, for any reason, do not attend the retreat or leaves the retreat early.
- If the organizers must for any reason (volcanic eruption, illness, world events, death, etc.) cancel the retreat — you will receive a full refund of the registration amount you submitted.
Transfer of Retreat Registration
Under certain circumstances, and at the sole discretion of the organizers, a retreat registration may be transferred to another person for a fee of €100. Additionally, the participant would be solely responsible for any costs related to travel changes.
Travel & Cancellation Insurance
You may want to check with your insurance provider about Cancellation Insurance and Travel Insurance options for your protection. We recommend participants get these types of insurance to cover the cost of the retreat in case any circumstance causes cancellation.
The organizers cannot be held responsible for any expenses that may occur due to the participant’s lack of travel or cancellation insurance, including any circumstance in which the organizers must for any reason (volcanic eruption, illness, world events, death, etc.) cancel the retreat. (Force Majeure)
When one holds a retreat, one never knows if the timing and location will work well for people. We have chosen this beautiful location in Iceland and are certain those who attend will love it. In care for you, we suggest that you wait until July 30 to buy your flight to ensure that a sufficient number of participants have registered for the event to move forward. We are confident this will be the case and will notify participants when the retreat has filled up so that you can buy your flight tickets at the earliest possible date.
Please make sure to arrive in Iceland no later than September 29, 2018 as we will only provide transportation to Sólheimar Ecovillage early in the morning on September 30. Also, please make sure your flight out of Iceland is on October 5, 2018 or later, as we will be transporting you to Reykjavik by the evening on October 4, 2018.
How To Pay For Things In Iceland
You can pay with a Visa, Mastercard and Diner’s Club card everywhere in Iceland. Please note that the vast majority of establishments in Iceland do not accept American Express.
Passport & Visa
A passport valid for 3 months beyond the length of stay and issued within the past 10 years is required.
If you travel from the EU or USA, you do not need a visa when going to Iceland.
For any questions about the retreat, please contact Hanna:
Tlf. +45 60939302